Eileen S. Coladarci  

Eileen Coladarci was appointed as a Justice of the Peace in Danbury, CT in 2009 and enjoys being a part of a couple's special day. 

To be married by Eileen, you will need a Marriage License from the Town in which you are getting married in. You will need a valid Photo ID (driver's license or passport).

A Marriage License is valid for 65 days. (You must get married within 65 days of applying for your license.) Click here for frequently asked questions.

Both parties must sign the Marriage License and take an oath in the presence of the Town Clerk or Assistant Town Clerk. In certain Connecticut towns, a couple may go in separately, but most towns want you to apply for the license together. Danbury offers an online application. Check the Towns website to see if this service is available.

The Marriage License will be issued as soon as all of the necessary information has been furnished. Plan on spending about 20 minutes in the Town Clerk's Office.
Danbury City Hall
Hours to apply for your license are:
8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Friday-Saturday-Sunday Closed

Danbury City Hall
155 Deer Hill Avenue
Danbury, CT 06810

Click Here For Directions

Often no appointment is necessary, but call ahead to be sure.               

Eileen can also be reached at jp@eileencoladarci.com or by calling 203-744-1949.  

Click A Special Day to view comments and enjoy memories of special couples.

         A Same Day Service is available in most cases, please inquire if interested.

Eileen also performs civil Unions. Click here for an example of a standard marriage ceremony. or a sample ceremony for Same Sex Marriages

Eileen has begun a blog and would love to hear from you about your pet stories, your wedding plans or your ideas for the future and 2010.
visit the blog at: Eileen's Musing/

Eileen Coladarci, Justice of the Peace

Become a fan

© 2015 Eileen Coladarci
Danbury, Connecticut USA